- This Website is operated by Wandering Folk Pty Ltd. All content that you see here is owned by or licensed to us. It is not for commercial use, and unless we specifically agree, you cannot copy, distribute, publish or alter the Website content.
- Within the Website, you may find links or references to third party materials and websites outside www.wanderingfolk.net. We do not endorse, authorise, or control those websites and therefore accept no liability in respect of the content or your use of those websites.
- Wandering Folk Pty Ltd makes no representations or warranties (express or implied) and we are unable to guarantee the accuracy of information on the Website. We do not accept any liability arising out of reliance on the materials on our Website.
- We may terminate your access to our Website at any time if we decide at our sole discretion that you are in breach of these Terms.
- We may change any aspect of www.wanderingfolk.net at any time without letting you know. You agree to be bound by such updates and you agree to visit this page from time to time to check such changes.
Copyright & Trademarks
All designs, text, graphics and other contents or arrangements of this Website in whatever format belong to Wandering Folk Pty Ltd or its licensors. All rights are reserved. The Trademarks and logos displayed on the Website are the registered and unregistered Trademarks of Wandering Folk Pty Ltd and its licensors. Nothing contained on the Website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark displayed on the Website without written permission from Wandering Folk Pty Ltd or such third party that may own the trademarks displayed on the Website. By using the Website you agree to respect the intellectual property rights of Wandering Folk and will refrain from copying, downloading, transmitting, reproducing, printing, or exploiting for commercial purpose any material contained within the Website. You may, however, download material that is required for the sole purpose of assisting you in placing an order. Such downloaded material may not be used for any purpose other than to assist you in placing an order. You may not create any links to our Website from another Website without our written consent.
All orders for Goods are accepted when you receive a confirmation e-mail to this effect. We are legally obliged to send you this confirmation and you may wish to print or save it for your future reference. The confirmation will include details of your order, including your chosen delivery address. Delivery of Goods will be 1-2 weeks from date that the Order was placed, unless item is sold as pre-order. You will receive shipment tracking notifications to the email used for the order placement.
Price and Payment
All pricing on USA website are quoted in US Dollars (USD) and exclusive of delivery charges. Some orders are subject to a State Sales Tax. All payments must be in US Dollars (USD). We accept payment by Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Paypal and Afterpay. We will charge you as soon as your order has been placed. We try to ensure that all prices on display on the Website at www.wanderingfolk.net are accurate. The price of an item is the price at head office on the day of your order. We reserve the right to change any price after you place an order. Where Goods are sold out, discontinued or cannot for some reason be delivered we will contact you by e-mail to inform you of this.
All orders that contain 'pre order' and 'in stock' items will be sent once ALL items are in stock. If you need to receive items separately, you will need to place a separate order, as shipping costs must to be covered. Please order carefully, as we DO NOT split orders once they have been placed.
However, if you've already placed your order and you require the in-stock item to come first, you may be able to pay additional shipping to split your order. Please get in touch with our customer service team and they will assist you email@example.com
- Promo codes are valid for a limited time only, Wandering Folk reserves the right to modify them at any time.
- Promo code applies to qualifying items only. See the specific details of the promo code for excluded products.
- Promo codes cannot be applied to previously placed orders.
- Promo codes do not apply to pre-orders, unless otherwise specified.
- Promo codes do not apply to Gift Cards or Sale items, unless otherwise specified.
- Promo codes are not transferable, may not be resold or redeemed for cash.
- Only one promo code can be used at a time and cannot be combined with other offers using promo codes.
Limitation of liability
Wandering Folk will use all reasonable endeavors to carry out our obligations within a reasonable period of time but will not be liable to you for any loss, costs or expenses arising directly or indirectly from any delays in doing so and we will not be deemed to be in breach of these terms and conditions by reason of any delay in performing, or any failure to perform, any of our obligations in relation to these terms and conditions, if the delay or failure was due to any cause beyond our reasonable control. Except in respect of death or personal injury caused by our negligence, we will not be liable to you for any economic loss, which term shall include loss of profits, business, revenue, goodwill or anticipated savings or any special, indirect or consequential loss in connection with the supply of the Goods.
Diversity and inclusion policy
Wandering Folk displays an inclusive culture within the workplace and to our customers. We strive to create an environment where everyone feels respected and valued and is able to fully contribute their unique abilities, qualities, skills and perspectives. Wandering Folk supports diversity and inclusion within the Law Council for those of all ages, colours, race, ethnic or national origins, sexual orientation, marital and parental status, physical impairment, disability and religious beliefs.
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of NSW, Australia. Any disputes concerning this website are to be resolved by the courts having jurisdiction in NSW.
We retain the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these Terms and Conditions, in your country of residence or any other appropriate country or jurisdiction.
LOVE10 promo code
Enter at checkout to receive $10 off entire range, excluding gift cards, gift wrapping and charity tote bags. The code is valid from 12:01am PST 3/02/2022 to 11:59pm PST 14/02/2022.Not to be used in conjunction with any other promotional codes. *Free upgrade to expedited shipping added throughout checkout process.